Small Cells Product
Based on deeply understanding the importance of flexibility in C-RAN deployment, NEC has designed its NFV C-RAN with flexible Functional split between DU and RU. L3 and L2 functions can be automatically add/remove in virtualized DU to meet the traffic demand. In this design, it can be adapted to L1/L2/L3 C-RAN options, and gives customer flexibility to decide the C-RAN architecture based on their requirements.
- Fronthaul-aware C-RAN
- -L1/L2/L3 C-RAN can be used appropriately according to the fronthaul condition.
- -Mixed L1/L2/L3 C-RAN configurations can be coordinated efficiently by a single DU
- Elastic operatable virtualized DU
- -L3 and L2 functions can be automatically add/remove(scale up/down) to meet the traffic demand
- -COTS server can be used for easy & quick deployment
- NFV orchestration enabled O&M
- -Fine QoE can be achieved by integrated end-to-end network management